[ExI] rent a dog

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:37:32 UTC 2021

Reprehensible beasts are cats, vicious predators, merciless.  Dogs just
like to be with their peeps.  spike
  Granted that they are killers, they are a lot of fun, and not only as
kittens (always get two; they are hilarious together).  In those very rare
times I have been without a cat I immediately went and got a couple.  Almost
all of them are introverted, like me.  So I leave them alone most of the
time and they leave me alone most of the time.  Every cat I have ever had
had a distinct personality - more than dogs I would say.  We call them
pets.  I do like to pet them and make them purr.  I do like to give them
people tuna (only once a week - the proteins are too strong for their
kidneys if eaten
too often).  "They are just substitute children."  That person does not
have a clue as to how much you
can love a cat.  Of course in my case, I would love goats, weasels and more
(no snakes - too cold).

And if you think that dogs are not killers, just starve one and see the
edible population of the neigh-
borhood diminish rapidly.  But, you say, even well-fed cats will kill.
True - just doing their job and getting some different protein.  My cats
are older and usually bring their prey into the house (often
moles) and hardly ever eat them. - just to play with.  Occasionally we find
remains behind the sofa, sometimes we have a mad chase around the house,
with the cats watching curiously (do we think we are cats?), and manage to
catch a few  They did hide though when we were chasing a possum.   bill w

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 4:00 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <