[ExI] money was lost?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:41:52 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 7:25 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Adrian there’s something on which I can always count on with you:
> clarification.  You have a talent for reducing a matter to the simplest
> terms, but not simpler.

 It is a talent that I have cultivated since I was a grade schooler.  At
the time, the ability to reduce complex concepts to simple components (so
as to explain it to myself; I had not yet fully grasped the utility of
using it to help others) seemed like a superpower.  I called it "Maker's
Eye".