[ExI] Optical illusion tricks you into seeing different colors

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri May 21 03:27:03 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

Yea, that makes a lot of sense, and I can better see why some of my tactics
are mistaken.  So thanks for this help, and I apologize for doing this, I
will work to change.

As I indicating "eff" the ineffable, in reality, is still, barely, a minority
camp <https://canonizer.com/topic/102-Communicating-Ineffable/2-eff>.with a
score of 2.25, while the leading camp for 'grok
<https://canonizer.com/topic/102-Communicating-Ineffable/4-grok>' has 2.5.

I'm still not convinced that 'grok' is better the 'eff', but I will put
more thought into this, especially if you actually formally support the
'grock' camp, along with that multiple other people, I will join this camp,
and agree that that is a better word, for more people.  So I will use that
one.

So thanks for the help, and everyone else, please accept my apologies for
these mistakes.

Brent

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 6:09 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <