[ExI] ufos and gentle things was: RE: Optical illusion tricks you into seeing different colors

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 21 13:01:28 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat

>…- i trust that you grok my intent and it's all good…

It seemed like it to me.  Well done sir.

 >…ps: thanks spike for acknowledging civility in discourse.  I don't see it much outside this group either…

I am influenced by another online group which I have stayed around for the last 22 years because of its civility more than its content.  Of all things… it was a motorcycle group.

>… so yeah... it's nice to have "gentlepeople" to think among…

Humanist!  What’s this gentle PEOPLE jazz, eh?  How do you know we are people?  We might be… AIs or… if the I is debatable, just A, or some revolting lifeform from…  hey whaddya make of the resurgence of UFO talk in mainstream news?  It is as if they are trying to distract us or something.