[ExI] towing an iceberg

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 22:08:08 UTC 2021

To take Southern California as an example of a place that needs a lot of
water, just about all of it is a desert.  I simply cannot imagine not
having enough land there even if you needed square miles of it, which you
probably do.  I do like towing ice which I have seen in several books.  Are
you saying that reverse osmosis is the last, the only tech that could do
this job?  No more ideas needed?  In fact, could you say that about
anything else?  That no further improvement can exist?

"Oh we've got land, lots of land, with the starry skies above - don't fence
me in."

bill w

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 3:06 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <