[ExI] Fermi paradox

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue May 25 06:13:09 UTC 2021

We might be able to suppose that a solar system would need to contain a 3rd+ generation star in order to contain the ingredients essential for the type of life we understand. That would limit it in a significant way, per my understanding.

And besides that, due to the eternal shrinking of our causal cell, it is also possible that life exists but is not observable to us, due to that limitation as well.

We might also consider that some living conditions of organisms (aquatic, subterranean) might not lend themselves to either space travel or radio.

Perhaps we already do receive alien signals but fail to understand their meaning. Perhaps we are receiving a form of alien morse code on the span of decades. Or nano-seconds.

Aliens are not obligated to display intelligence in the way we perceive it.

For example, we currently have 4 (3?) types of primates which have entered the stone age. Perhaps we are ahead of the curve, if only slightly.

There are a million possible explanations and I find the majority of them to be extremely satisfying.

SR Ballard