[ExI] restoration-ready

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:23:50 UTC 2021

I dispute 'safe as a motorcycle'.  When I had one I noticed right away that
cars would pull in front of me as if they did not see me  No 'as if' - they
didn't.  They were looking for big vehicles.  I saw this numerous times in
the short time I had the bike.  Aside:  can you drive a Jeep in California
without any exhaust treatment?  bill w

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 8:16 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <