[ExI] Sources of metformin for longevity

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:59:08 UTC 2021

Hi Gabe-

I can't vouch for them personally, but I'm aware of these guys who focus on
life extension and will write RXs for metformin https://www.agelessrx.com/.

Additionally, for those not in the EU, it is possible to order directly
without a RX from the below site.   I've used them frequently in the past
for other harder to find life extension meds and they are completely
legitimate and ship high quality generics.   Payment methods in the past
have sometimes been a pain in the neck though as they sometimes have issues
with credit card processing and you only have a bank wire as an
alternative.   They're worth at least checking out if you can't find a
doctor somewhere else and are willing to pay the full cost without
insurance:

https://theantiaging.store/product/met-pro-metformin/

As far as formulation, I would strongly recommend going with the extended
release formulation.   Metformin, especially in the first few weeks of
regular treatment, often causes some fairly unpleasant GI issues including
diarrhea.   These side effects go away in a few weeks for most people, but
the XR formulation helps alleviate them in a lot of people.   I've tried
both standard and XR personally and found the XR much better in minimizing
the GI unpleasantness.

Good luck with your search!

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 2:37 PM Gabe Waggoner via extropy-chat <