[ExI] porn is for women

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 16:15:20 UTC 2022

I found it mildly interesting that no girl ever raised her hand in my class
when I asked who was a feminist (I told them I was one).  They clearly
rejected the masculine type you,Spike, are complaining about.  We discussed
how to be assertive rather than aggressive.  Women managers are hated even
more than men, and I suspect that being coarse and aggressive is what got
those women managers in trouble with their staffs.

And -are you or we overgeneralizing?  Taking a few samples and making
conclusions about modern women?  San Francisco and Jackson MS are
culturally very far apart.  Also , we are far too old to be able to observe
much of the behavior of young people.  We jump to conclusions on the basis
of what we see in the grocery stores, perhaps.  bill w

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 12:41 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <