[ExI] fax machines and chatgpt

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 05:21:34 UTC 2023

Addiction is very complicated.  It is a bit like OCD except the compulsion
changes your brain and mind and body with thousandfold magnitude compared
to washing your hands or arranging items.  I have personal first-hand
experience being an opiate addict.  Feel free to ask whatever questions you
want--free therapy for me

On Fri, Aug 4, 2023 at 6:24 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <