[ExI] Is Web Search outdated now?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:30:31 UTC 2023

I find Google searches to be more informative - and, more importantly,
accurate - than asking ChatGPT.  There's also the issue of availability of
recent information, which is frequently a concern for the topics I search
on.

It could theoretically someday be the case that AI searches become more
useful than manual Web searches.  That day, for me, is not today.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2023 at 6:19 AM BillK via extropy-chat <