[ExI] endorphins

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 22:30:02 UTC 2023

When you have pain endorphins are emitted, as we all know.  But just how
does that work? It makes a difference.

If the pain has to be conscious, then a strategy occurs to me:  when my
pain meds run out, do nothing (like ice packs and TENS unit) so that
endorphins can flow.  Later add the ice etc.

But what if the endorphins were there all along because they respond not to
what is conscious, but the inputs from the painful area.  Then they were
there all along and the strategy above will not work.

Anyone know this?     bill w