[ExI] [Extropolis] New project for EFF (maybe)

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 03:18:15 UTC 2023

"but those don't seem to work so well in practice, do they? "

That's the case.

I am thinking that in practice this would seldom surface.  Perhaps it
should be backed up by punishment for programmers.  An employer can't
ask an employee to do illegal acts.  Needs though.

Keith

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 4:45 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat