[ExI] [Extropolis] New project for EFF (maybe)

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:30:15 UTC 2023

When I worked at a large company with a smaller acquired software
division, I was encouraged to discontinue writing test driven code
because it "worked too well" and that charging for customer service to
keep their crappy code up and working was half of their revenue. In
the end, my supervisor removed all of my tests and merged all my code
into one untestable blob over a weekend. I was rather livid because I
was proud of the fact that I was creating relatively bug free code. I
didn't work there terribly long after that.

-Kelly

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 4:30 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat