[ExI] junk food diet

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:07:31 UTC 2023

I suspect that sodium sensitivity is idiosyncratic. depends on what
genes you have.  In my case, going on low sodium causes my blood
pressure to go up. Or did some years ago.  Keith

I read some years ago that salt affects blood pressure only in about 1/4 of
the people.  Have not seen that contradicted.   So the advice, still given
I read, is wrong for most people.  bill w

On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 12:50 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <