[ExI] Communications a Moore's Law Phenomenon?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Mon Apr 1 20:49:38 UTC 2024

Without a landline I have no phone service here. So I have an old
answering machine which screens *all* my calls.  Most are silent hangups,
no message.  My people know to yell into the machine, "Hey MB, are you
there? It's me!" My version of "White List". :)

Of course this year will be horrid, it's an election year.  The calls
before the Primary were back to back.  I ignored them.

The one good thing about an old wired-in landline is that it does not seem
to transmit a virus. :)  Also it works when the power goes out, which it
does here (not as much as it used to).

Regards,
MB