[ExI] Communications a Moore's Law Phenomenon?

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:34:59 UTC 2024

I can see a company creating an AI driven phone for screening calls
acting like a secretary for an old time big wig as a product with some
wings in today's environment. Too bad that I'm too busy to build such
a company. Seems like an easy device to put together.

-Kelly

On Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 2:51 PM MB via extropy-chat