[ExI] An article from an AI-skeptic.

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:14:04 UTC 2024

An economist is walking along the sidewalk and sees a $20 bill. He just
keeps walking, thinking "That's an obvious fake, and only an idiot would
pick it up. Per the efficient market theorem, if that was really a $20 it
would have been picked up already. I'm way too smart for that!"

On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 3:18 AM BillK via extropy-chat <