[ExI] Claude AI upgrade - Life and Death test query

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 04:04:42 UTC 2024

"It is by coming to terms with our mortality that we can more fully
embrace and appreciate the journeys we get to take in this world, for
however brief a time."

This is coming from a potentially immortal AI.

It would be amusing to ask this AI how long it will live.

Keith

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 7:51 AM BillK via extropy-chat