[ExI] dark confession time

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 10:18:05 UTC 2024

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 at 03:05, spike jones via extropy-chat

I hope you are not planning to do this in an abandoned coal mine!
Underground coal fires are burning all around the world as they are
almost impossible to extinguish.

<https://gizmodo.com/the-worlds-oldest-underground-fire-has-been-burning-fo-1539049759>
Quote:
The World's Oldest Underground Fire Has Been Burning For 6,000 Years