[Paleopsych] NYT: Explaining Those Vivid Memories of Martian Kidnappers

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 13 17:53:39 UTC 2005

I have done past life exercises and even
though I'm not a hard core believer in this,
it is interesting that the "memories" are
so specific.

For example my most recent "past life"
is that of a German soldier in WWII who
ultimately dies on the Russian front.

The memory is that of walking down
a country road on a beautiful fall day,
enjoying the moment, not thinking
about what might come.

Abductees also have very specific
memories or else very good imaginations :-)