[extropy-chat] theobiology

Damien Broderick thespike at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 04:31:39 UTC 2003

> `Fellowship University'? Google finds it not, not surprisingly.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%2B%22fellowship+univ
ersity%22&btnG=Google+Search

> actually Google found 25,600 references to the phrase "fellowship
university"

Yes, endless references to Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship, University of
Florida, or InterVarsity Christian Fellowship - University of Delaware, or
Vaclav Havel Fellowship, University of Michigan. So? Not what I was talking
about. If you think it is, please post its location, address and url. (I
might be wrong, would like to know if I am.)

Damien Broderick