[extropy-chat] a job for me?

kevinfreels at hotmail.com kevinfreels at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:04:44 UTC 2003

I want to thank everyone for their comments on this topic. I have decided to
go ahead and enroll for the next semester and get going.
One thing I am curious about is student loans. It is my understanding that
as long as I am enrolled full time, I don;t have to start paying back the
loans.
Since I work from home and I can make a decent income working about 20 hours
per week, maybe I could stay enrolled full-time until the singularity hits
at which point the economy would be so screwed up that I wouldn;t have to
worry about paying them back.
At worst, I could copy myself and have 1 of me work to pay off t he
loans....hmmmm
Opinions?