[extropy-chat] Group Hungover

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 18:05:48 UTC 2004

At 12:43 PM 6/12/2004 -0700, Natasha wrote:

>I do not want to have to make a public, press statement about this, but if
>I am pushed far enough I will have to speak with ExI' s Board about making
>it publically known that ExI is not and never has been involved with the
>internal structure and current problems of WTA.

I'm not an extropian, so I don't have a say, but as an interested observer
I'd recommend leaving this alone. Let it go out, probably not even any need
to piss on it. Do we really benefit from having the People's Front of Judea
brawling in public with the Judean People's Front? (When there were a few
racists mouthing off on the exi list I felt differently; that was toxic and
had to be dealt with.)

Damien Broderick