[extropy-chat] Re: Nano-assembler feasibility - meta

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 30 04:44:14 UTC 2004

> Brett Paatsch wrote:
> > When I ask you a question it is because I want you to answer it.

[Chris]
> That's not what I asked.  When you think up a question to ask, how do
> you decide whether it furthers your overall purpose?

I make a judgement.

>  > .... I backposted your response to the list because I saw an
>  > opportunity to have a useful discussion and to better leverage
>  > the value of that discussion.
>
> And how will you know whether the discussion is useful and
> valuable?

I will make a judgement.

[Chris]
> Why should I keep talking to you?

That's for you to decide.

> Tell me what you find useful and valuable, and maybe I'll support it.

No. I'll ask me questions my way. You can answer or not.

> So is this your goal--to help people determine whether molecular
> manufacturing is worth their while to work on?

This would be a side benefit only.

I'll get to your other posts or some of them. I am answering this first
because its easy and you've meta'd it not because its the most
important.

Regards,
Brett Paatsch