[extropy-chat] FWD (UFO UpDate) Mexico UFO Map Updated

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon May 17 22:50:04 UTC 2004

From: Larry Hatch <larryhatch at SYSMATRIX.NET>
To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates at virtuallystrange.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 04:53:03 -0700
Subject: Mexico UFO Map Updated

Hello all (fellow map freaks at least)

Having clarified the location of the Mexican Air Force sighting
05MAR04, I refreshed my map of Central America to show the new
event.

The new sighting is highlighted by two green arrows in the
center of the map on these pages:

http://www.larryhatch.net/CAMER.html (English version)

http://www.larryhatch.net/CAMERES.html (in Spanish)

Its a pity that I didn't do it sooner. Site visits are dropping
off as expected, so I see another 4-day wonder in terms of
public attention.

 From a baseline of 500/day on my main entry page, I went to
around 780 Tuesday, 1792 Wedn., 1483 Thursday, 1207 Friday and
now 885 for Saturday.

Site visits are about as good a meter of public attention as I
can think of offhand. With each click, users democratically and
privately vote for whatever interest them.  Back to Jlo's fanny.

Best wishes

- Larry

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program