[extropy-chat] Extropian Principles 3.0, Russian translation

Hubert Mania humania at t-online.de
Fri May 28 06:03:52 UTC 2004

Robert Bradbury wrote:

> We have not given much discussion to mutli-national discussion forums
> and that (IMO) may be a significant oversight.  We as English speaking
> people *are not the majority* on the planet.

You should delete the German version of the extropian principles on
Extropy's website.

http://spock.extropy.org/ideas/principles0260-de.html

This is a pretty amateurish translation of the principles 2.6. Anyone who
has an intact feeling for the sound of his native tongue will be annoyed
or - worse - amused. There is a solid translation of 3.0. though on the
sites of the German Transhumanist organisation "Detrans".

http://www.transhumanismus.de/Dokumente/ep30.html

You should contact Detrans

http://www.transhumanismus.de/

and better take their version.