[extropy-chat] Looks like a Kerry victory

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Tue Nov 2 14:36:25 UTC 2004

Not taking sides here, except the side of proper statistical viewing.

If the majority of people on the internet in the US say they are going
to vote for Kerry,
that number is still a percentage of a minority of the US populace.

I do not believe the majority of the US population surfs the web,
especially not every day.

True?

There is probability that we will know by tomorrow morning. I don't
know how to calculate it though.

=)

Bret Kulakovich