[extropy-chat] Cramer on Afshar

Walter_Chen at compal.com Walter_Chen at compal.com
Mon Nov 15 04:21:54 UTC 2004

I am still not sure who will be right eventually.
Basically I mean there should be something else as fundamental as the 4
forces
at the beginning of the universe such that I can feel this world and my
existence now.
(Sorry, if people think this is just crap.)
Have you tried the book from Norman Friedman?
Bridging Science and Spirit: Common Elements in David Bohm's Physics, the
Perennial Philosophy and Seth.
For centuries, humankind has tried to navigate between scientific and
spiritual conceptions of reality,
often without much success. In the resultant confusion, scientists,
philosophers, and theologians have
pondered and argued -- yet the separation remains. Norman Friedman
correlates
the quantum physics of David Bohm with the Perennial Philosophy described by

Aldous Huxley and the spiritual insights of the channeled entity known as
Seth, to
show how a single reality emerges from seemingly contradictory perspectives
-- a brilliant synthesis.
I haven't had a chance to read it. But would like to know any insights from
this book.

Thanks.

Walter.
---------