[extropy-chat] fight your own mind wars

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 05:28:23 UTC 2005

Bush & Co. wanted more. Even heartless Stalin wanted
more than to conquer Eastern & Middle Europe in '45,
he wanted to liberate those regions from Nazism. All
individuals and groups have a mixture of positive &
negative intentions; all nations have a mixture of
positive & negative intentions. Don't you think you
are going a little far with this 'thousand year
republican reich' stuff?
My main point is you young turks can protest war all
you want, you can move to DC and picket government
buildings; you can stay on the web and write
government officials;
you can email president at whitehouse.gov
 Protest any way you like but leave me out. I fought
mind wars in the past, now I'm retired. Fight your own
mind wars.