[extropy-chat] Scientists create 'miracle mice' that

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Wed Aug 31 15:58:39 UTC 2005

I was reading in the article that the cells live and die faster in these mice and yet they said this could mean that the mice live longer. This seems counter-intuitive. Joao's post seems to indicate that they may be shorter lived. This isn't my area of expertise. Can anyone sort out this contradiction?