[extropy-chat] Who thinks the Bush admin lied over Iraq? Onwhatbasis?

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 16 22:44:28 UTC 2005

I sit here in Canada  , just about on the USA border  wondering if  I
can be objective.

If I were to venture yet another conspiracy theory, I would say that
deep in the bowels of strategic thinking
there are advisors to the USA military who saw an opportunity in 9-11.

The technological trends we discuss are as well known to these guys and
given their position I would hope even more so
than regular astute individuals.

I am suggesting that the policy people were in a position to advise and
even manipulate the leader.
The creation of a global war based on philosophy  was seen as doable and
to those planners
even beneficial.

With convergence in  technology underway  they might think that
convergence of politics and philosophy
might be useful.  As well the USA economy might benefit from a new
challenge, a war of global scale.

The winner levels the economic playing  field.
The USSR cold war collapse had left a vacuum.

In the end of this act of the play only 2 world views will remain the
Euro/American/west Asian world and the far eastern/chinese world.

So bush lied because he was in the belief that is was the right thing to do.
He is neither a fool not a genius so what else could you expect.

And as all this is happening  Singapore/Japand/China/et. al.  are left
alone to move into second position as a global
philosophical leader.

If all goes well there will be a technological solution VIA AI or global
knowledge network and not yet another
protracted war of sorts before a single global philosophy develops.

Is this too simplistic?