[extropy-chat] (no subject)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 01:37:46 UTC 2005

--- david stiger <stiger420 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> This is just a small list of CONFIRMED masons, and
> it is from an American
> source so it doesn't touch a lot on famous masons
> responsible for the
> construction and controlling of civilizations and
> religions from other
> countries. (also I have edited out some of the less
> important ones from my
> list)

Actually my college fraternity DKE has a list of
powerful members current and past including 5
presidents total including two on your list: Theodore
Roosevelt and both George Bushes. Franklin Roosevelt
tried to join but he was denied. So why do the Masons
get all the credit for running the world? Aren't my
fraternity brothers and I good enough to be the Secret
Rulers of the World? Or what about the Boyscouts of
the America? I'll bet you a lot of famous people were
in the boy scouts. So why isn't there are conspiracy
theory about them? My dad was a Mason and I had been
invited to join them too, but I have more important
things to do then sit around smoking cigars, drinking
scotch, and playing poker with a bunch of guys twice
my age. Why don't you join them and find out for
yourself?

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson