[extropy-chat] Mars Colonies Coming Soon?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 22:21:28 UTC 2005

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> Ian Goddard wrote:
>
> >Here's a National Geographic News article on the
> >possible future colonization of Mars. [1] Not
> >

> A man on Mars by 1985!
> Where is Spiro when you really need him...

Agnew died suddenly on September 17, 1996, a few hours after being
hospitalized and diagnosed with an advanced, yet to that point
undetected, form of leukemia. He is buried in Dulaney Valley Memorial
Gardens, a cemetery in Timonium, Maryland, outside of Baltimore,
Maryland.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com