///// [extropy-chat] ///// {META - Help re Browsers}

Reason reason at longevitymeme.org
Sat Mar 19 21:18:27 UTC 2005

Try Opera ( http://www.opera.com ).

Alternately, download SpyBot (
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html ), employ standard OTC virus
software like Norton, use the popup blocking feature of the Google Toolbar,
and use Windows Update often (or set it to automatic). The combination of
those four does a good job of keeping the most common junk out of IE.

Reason
Founder, Longevity Meme