[extropy-chat] SPEAKER: Needed for International Technology Conference

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Fri May 27 16:35:11 UTC 2005

A well-known international conference is taking place in Northern
California in  July.  Max More was invited to deliver the keynote speech.
Unfortunately Max will be at another conference giving a talk and cannot
attend to deliver the keynote.

However, this conference is adamant about having a well-informed speaker
from Extropy Institute deliver the keynote on transhumanist ideas relating
to change and technology:

"...[deliver a] philosophical component into our
Conferences that focuses on the need for caution
in the development and evolution of the new technologies
such as nano-, bio-, info-, etc. as well as a perspective
on the evolution of mankind and society ..."

If you would like to discuss our recommending that you deliver the talk,
please contact ExI as soon as possible, or contact Max personally at
max at maxmore.com

Thanks,

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More