[extropy-chat] Gen X amnesia

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 20:45:05 UTC 2005

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> (What was up with all that hair?)

It was emblematic of the 60's thing.  Long hair on
young males, and huge, unstraightened hair -- called
"an Afro" on melanin-gifted Americans of both genders
-- was the chosen hair style of the sex,drugs, and
rock n' roll counterculture.  In that bygone age I,
having been endowed with naturally curly hair, sported
giant hair as well.  I called it a "Hebro".  But now,
alas, it's bye-bye, gone gone.

Best, Jeff Davis

    "We need to remind people that `aging' is just
    the traditional word contingently associated
    with physical decay due to the breakdown of
    cellular maintenance mechanisms, accumulated
    unrepaired damage, etc."
                        Damien Broderick