[extropy-chat] Nuke the Great Satan

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Mon Sep 19 23:10:32 UTC 2005

I'm all for allowing people into the country. I would just assume let anyone
in who wants in as long as they checkout and they are searched. I fully
believe that people coming to the country is a great benefit. Every time
they take a job, they become a consumer and a producer and another job is
created. I don;t buy that garbage that people preach about "jobs being taken
up by foreigners".

But that's not what I am talking about. I am not trying to keep people out.
I just want them to come in a controlled manner through a door. Those who
attempt to come in through the cracks are a threat to national security and
should be dealt with as such.

Let me ask you this. If the Chinese military decided 10 years ago to smuggle
soldiers in across the border. Suppose they equalled half of the 1500 per
day that come into the US. How many Chinese soldiers would be here now?

How about a wall and a mine field? Then if they blow up, it's their own
fault?