[extropy-chat] darfur

Ned Late nedlate2006 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 21:43:16 UTC 2006

You're right. And it's not fair to single out Americans for bad taste, as Mencken himself did.
  I don't mind protesters that much, but when you take a good look at them you see they are too nostalgic for the '60s. Some of the younger ones wearing tie-dyed shirts and other hippie garb when they were born twenty years after the style was widely in vogue-- they heard about the '60s and are romanticizing the era.

http://mail.yahoo.com