[extropy-chat] Death is irreversible v.1.0

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 14:19:47 UTC 2006

Hi Russel,

  This is something that I'm unclear on also. If Heartland believes that he is already experiencing a "copy's illusion", and after revival his "copy's illusion" would remain, I don't understand his reason for refusing Cryonics. I intend to sign to up. Heartland, perhaps you can clarify your position on this for us.

  Best Wishes,

  Jeffrey Herrlich