[ExI] abandon all services

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Dec 12 06:19:14 UTC 2007

>>If I was more Buddhist than I am, the combination of the experiences of
>>my Italian years plus the final months left me on November 17 with
>>almost nothing that I once valued when I entered the Italy in January
>>2003, but instead, a pure being, which would have been perfect for
>>entering a monastery. :-/

>Not a nunnery....?

In the old days, the monasteries provided the widest and deepest education.

Anyway, after wallowing in the end result of my
international-move-from-Hell, it's better now to adopt the Beppe Grillo
approach (*) to my past experiences or maybe a Nina Simone approach (**)
and move on. I'm in the best place possible in the world (because my best
resources are _here_ and _not_ there) in order to glue those pieces
of myself back together.

(*) the word: "vaffanculo" (F*ck *ff) as applied by Beppe Grillo
http://dorigo.wordpress.com/2007/09/21/

(**)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJA69C6SlRk  Feeling Good, Nina Simone
("It's a new dawn, it's a new day")

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado