[ExI] Language Issuing Forth Before Our Very Eyes

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:19:26 UTC 2007

> (Its seeping presence

Vivid mental image ensues here -- vile bags overfull with seeping
liposucked goo (courtesy _Fight Club_)... Thank you _SO_ much, Damien.
Mind the barb wire (and the Barb Wire).

> is possibly derived not so much from "I take
> issue with X," or from bureaubabble, as from the once famous book
> title FAT IS A FEMINIST ISSUE, which one waggish friend naughtily
> pronounced "Fat is a feminist tissue.")

Adipose, Ah do depose. I've wracked my brain and can find no other
likely source. But them etymologists are so picky about scholarhip.
{sic}. :)

--
      Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m