[ExI] Abandon all services

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Nov 10 18:26:03 UTC 2007

>I did. That is what all self-respecting Italians would do in such
>circumstances.

>Amara's problems originate from the attempt to adopt an anglo-saxon attitude
>in a different cultural context.

Cut the crap, Stefano. Italians and I both wrote the letters I used. To be
precise: I asked my 'self-respecting Italian' colleagues and friends
the procedures to use, they told me the procedures, I wrote the letters,
checked with them, and sent and faxed them off.

I'm kind of tired of your implying that I'm not doing anything in the
'self-respecting' Italian way. My colleagues and friends are ripped
off, shafted, frustrated, twisted around by the environment around them
too. The only difference is they have decades of getting used to it,
they don't complain when they are ripped off, and they have extra
and they layers of familial network to support them.

Amara