[ExI] abandoning hope

Spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Oct 31 01:40:44 UTC 2007

> To: ExI chat list
> Subject: Re: [ExI] abandoning hope
>
> On Oct 30, 2007, at 6:37 AM, Amara Graps wrote:
> >
> > It should be also for those who are desperate to leave Italy.
> >
> > Monday (yesterday morning at 9:30) my wallet was stolen at a major
> > Rome bus terminal / metro stop.
> >
> > All passports, identity cards, permits, credit cards (but one), bank
> > cards, drivers licenses, ...

Amara, if or when it becomes necessary to raise a posse to ride out on a
rescue Amara mission, do let us know when, where and how.  I would be
interested to see what a diffuse cloud of transhumanist oriented individual
particles can accomplish if called upon to do so.  I fear we weren't much
help to Keith, but perhaps we were better than nothing.