[ExI] LA Times: Unlimited space for untold sorrow

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Wed Feb 6 12:10:53 UTC 2008

Amara writes:
>  I don't watch TV often (even when I owned one) because the
> fear-amplification factor used often in media reports is something that
> I intensely dislike.

Thanks for putting into clear words what I've always hated about "news".  I do not
watch, no longer own, TV and never understood why my partner would watch late news
before bed.  How can one peacefully sleep with those horrors ricochetting in one's
brain, being played over and over in the mind's eye?

I saw nothing positive or healthful in this.

Regards,
MB