[ExI] Basis of Belief

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:42:03 UTC 2008

On 26/02/2008, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ________________________________

Well, if an AGI decides to terminate atheists, it's either because it
has some dastardly plan based on it's followers having poor reasoning
faculties (so it's an unfriendly AI), or it's figured out that (some)
religion is actually true, clearly a quite murderous one, and it's
likely to be correct, so things were going to end badly anyway.

I wanted to write a longer post, but I think it suffices to state the
mundane truth that there is no god. The burden of proof is not on me
to prove this statement.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com