[ExI] Basis of Belief

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue Feb 26 09:42:59 UTC 2008

Emlyn writes

>>>  I thought we had a moderator here?
>>
>> We do.  Ridicule of religion is allowed here.

(Ridicule of anything should be allowed here---
except ridicule of particular individuals.)

> I wanted to write a longer post, but I think it suffices to state the
> mundane truth that there is no god.

Well said, if rather brief.   :-)

Humor excuses almost anything, and nothing that I can
think of should be exempt from being lampooned. (The
only time it bothers me is when it is used in a medium
that does not permit rational argument or retort. In
those cases, good taste forbids overdoing it.)

Lee