[ExI] Oil will never run out

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Sun Jun 29 18:44:12 UTC 2008

If everyone had small and tiny cars it would be all right, and then
heavy-transport could have their own lane together with buss (public
transport). There seem to be no end to how large the Americans wants their
cars to be ... makes me think the same happens with guns in the US: the
bigger, faster and better they get, the more you need them. The end result
is very obvious - not only more deaths, but more certain deaths when
"accidents" occur.

Think there was a story in Donald Duck where they had rubber-plastic cars
that repelled when they crashed, nice idea...

Regards,
Sondre