[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:44:34 UTC 2008

On Friday 29 February 2008, Anna Taylor wrote:
> What power do they have?  The power to influence many
> people as much as any religion, race and/or language.

The unspoken portion here is probably "and they will want to stop us."
Really? They haven't been stopping us yet, and we've been freezing
people, doing brain-computer interfaces, making rockets, experimenting
in nanotech, stem cells, etc. No matter how much they want it to not be
true that stem cells don't exist, they in fact do exist, for example.

- Bryan