[ExI] Extropian Principles are Memes.

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 14:30:12 UTC 2008

Attachment to the principles without practice of the scientific method
leads to entropy imho.

True extropians are unbelievers of theories knowing scientific theories
are mere theories until applied/tested.

How do you test the extropian principles if they truly work?

Extropian principles ride on current laws of physics and chemistry.
When new laws of physics are discovered true extropians are aware at
all times the implication of the new scientific discoveries applicable
to the advancement toward extropic behavior.

Some principles that work before may no longer work now [I cannot cite
an instance}. My point is there is no general theory applicable
universally at all times past and future.

Working what we have right now {genetic modification for instance}
leads to solutions for specific problems and being aware of the
scientific method leads to further investigation and discoveries.

Terry